A zombie apocalypse has overtaken the Earth and decimated the population. You and your team receive a cryptic message from a genius scientist who has found an antidote to the virus. Can your team find the antidote and escape his zombie infested laboratory? The world is depending on you…
Difficulty: 4 / 5
Room Capacity: 4-10
For Ages 13+
Digging for artifacts in the Valley Of The Kings, your team discovers an ancient tomb. While searching the underground complex you are all transported to another world. Your team realizes to escape they must complete the Pharaoh’s quest within the hour or be forever trapped beneath the desert.
Difficulty: 5 / 5
Room Capacity: 3-8 people
For Ages 11+
The Great Diamond Heist
A mysterious benefactor has recruited you and your ragtag team of thieves to pull off the greatest diamond heist in history. Does your team have the skills it’ll take to get your hands on the most valuable diamond in the world? Or will your gang of misfits end up in behind bars?
Difficulty: 3 / 5
Room Capacity: 3-7 people
For Ages 11+
A Pirate’s Quest
After a long sea voyage, you and your team have finally arrived to the secret island where Captain Blye’s pirate treasure is hidden. Your team must now race against time to find the treasure before the ghostly pirates protecting the bounty find you. Will you be able to work together to complete the mission?
Difficulty: 2 / 5
Room Capacity: 2-6 people
For Ages 10+
Do You Have Questions? Check Out Our F.A.Q.
Frequently Asked Questions
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Without reservations, our facility is not guaranteed to be open. Unless we know you'll be arriving, we won't schedule staff to be at the Rockville Escape Room to greet you. Walk-ins are strongly discouraged.
- Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance
- You may be teamed up with another group. If you do not wish to be paired with groups you may not know, you must book all available spaces to ensure a private event.
- We offer different skill levels for all our guests. Please make sure you select a mission with the appropriate skill level for your group.
- Please note that full payment is due in order to reserve your escape game.
- You can reschedule up to 24 hours before your scheduled game. No refunds for cancellations. No changes are allowed with less than 24 hours before the reservation.
- To reschedule your game, please contact our Customer Service department.
+ No Cash Policy
- No Cash Allowed: CREDIT CARDS ONLY. Cash not accepted.
- Payments can be made online when booking or can be made at our facility.
- Our facility is NOT handicap accessible. There is a set of stairs all participants will have to climb in order to enter the building.
- Parking is free. There are designated spaces within our parking lot. There are also additional spaces at the Carpet Man parking lot next door. Street parking is also available.
- Rockville Escape Room is 3 miles (10 minutes) away from I-270.
- Missions are not physically exhaustive, although you may need to do minor physical tasks.
- All escape room games are up to 60 minutes long.
- Participants MUST arrive at least 15 minutes early for registration.
- Arriving over 5 minutes late to a scheduled game will result in forfeiture of the event and deposit.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothing as you will be on your feet the whole time and may need to step over high objects.
- Upon arrival, participants must present a credit card to be put on file for incidentals.
+ Inclement Weather
- If you are expecting inclement weather during or near the time of your scheduled game, please call to make sure our facility is open. If your game has to be postponed, we will reschedule it.
- Due to the complexity of planning for a large company event or private party, it's best to contact us directly for booking and scheduling. Visit our Corporate Events or Private Parties pages for more information.
- Full deposit is required to make reservations for a group event.
- The "Event Cancellation" policy states that in the event that your group must cancel or reduce in size, you will NOT receive a refund. Groups will receive a game credit for any group member that misses the event, valid for up to 30 days after the event.
- We offer a Party Room area for your event which includes utensils and tableware for an additional fee of $75.00 per hour. Please read more about hosting parties in our "Parties" section.
- For large business events or private group events we offer a 20% off discount for 12 or more participants. Please read more about hosting a company or private event in our "Corporate Events" section.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted within the property of Rockville Escape Room.
- High heels and stilettos are not permitted inside the escape rooms.
- All minors under the age of 18 MUST have an adult present in the escape room during the game.
- Children Under 9 Not Permitted.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11:30AM - 9:15PM (EST)